Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Good News


Tease Publishing is going to release The Mangrove Legacy this November or December. Initially it will be an ebook, though there is the possibility of a print release if sales are brisk enough. Of course that means that I will not be able to post the end of the story here, but for long time readers, I will happily send you the final chapters to tide you over until that time. The book will appear under the byline "Kit Marlowe" which is the name I will be using for stories that fall in the romance genre. Stephanie Johnson has created this lovely portrait for my nom de plume, a combination of vintage fashions and my own puss.

This also means a new serial! I'm going to take off the rest of August to contemplate the possibilities (and attend to a few other pressing matters) but I will be interested to hear what you would like to see: more Gothic? Regency? Victorian? Steam punk? Modern? I just don't know! At this point I am undecided -- take the opportunity to sway me :-)

3 comments:

The Queen said...

Congrats!!

Howzabout Modern Steampunk Gothic for the next on...?

CL said...

AAAHHHH!!!!



HOW DOES IT END?????

C. Margery Kempe said...

@The Queen -- Well, if it's steampunk it can't really be modern...? But steampunk is a definite possibility. More League-ish perhaps.

@Cranky -- check your email :-D